Monday, May 4, 2009

Chinese Carnival =)

Okay, I have not update my blog for decades! Hmm... I have neglected it for such a long time till it grew spider web already. So here is some simple update bout recent activities.

Last Saturday Chinese Carnival was held in our school. It is a big event where we have 3 competitions simultaneously. Went to school early in the morning with Ah Bong but then we were still not the earliest one. I was placed at the front gate duty, to direct traffic and to welcome the other schools participants. So it was easy for me to get contact number of leng lui XD BUT Lim Kai Jian bukan orang macam ini....=p (in fact, there were only few leng lui... my standard for leng lui very high de le...)

The competitions ended around 11.30pm and it was lunch time. During lunch time a lot of people were taking photos around our school. In the garden, near the murals, etc. I think they like our school =) So SMKBians we should be proud of our school XD

And it was prize giving ceremony in the afternoon. Our school got the 1st 3 placing in form 1 and 2 category for caligraphy competition and Keet Yee muncul sebagai JOHAN in the poetry recite competition! Congratz! SMKBians should REALLY be proud of our school!!

It was a fun day =) I enjoyed the day....


(Exam will start at 14th of May. The day after my bday T-T So its not going to be a HAPPY birthday....owhhh....)

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Lolz...
u take it urself huh..?
hw high is da level..? ==
i saw mani luis but less zai..~
kesian..!!

Chloe Chuah said...

Urghhhhhh...
>.<

Jeenius said...

hahahah!!there were no leng luis becoz i wasn't there!!!== swt.now feel like hitting myself.