Friday, April 24, 2009

MUET

Okay, so tomorrow will be the big day and this would be my last post BEFORE MUET! Well, many are worry and fill with anxiety. For example, Kelvin who is almost breakdown XD Today we were in the hall arranging the tables and chairs. When we were finished, one of the 6A1 student ( hmm better not mention the name) shouted "Band 6!" loudly. In return, Kelvin shouted "Band 5!!" , even louder than that fellar.... Yeah! Band 5! I'm aiming for it but I doubt that can I even get a Band 4?

Some did last minute preparation while others don't and I'm categorized in the latter one XD I only know how to worry yet I don't take any pragmatic action. Like some politicians who only know is NATO (ISA please don't arrest me....)

So, I don't want to be the same as them!

So, I am going to do my revision now!

My 垂死的挣扎 T.T

3 comments:

lily_23 said...

can i say d name out loud???
S........Y...........!xD

Shushasha said...

How's Muet?

阿紫 said...

你可以的啦,我这个英语白痴都可以过关了~