Monday, April 13, 2009

Untitled

Hmm. Sorry I didn't update my blog for so long. Was lazy to do so >< and dai ga je is right. MUET is JUST around the CORNER!!!! So I should be updating my blog every day? Haha. That's quite impossible since I'm grounded by my mom and restricted to touch my computer T-T So....won't be updating my blog often d.

These few days life was quite meaningful XD It was full with activities.

10th of April:
It's Good Friday today and I do something good XD School is having a blood donation campaign and I'm honour to be the first to donate! XD Hmm. Many were asking am I fit to donate and look at me with doubt. Haha. For your information, I am more than 45kg. So I won't faint after I donate. Don't worry XD And my blood type is O! Proud of it! I 遗传 it from my mom =)

smile =)


my blood

11th of April:
Went to Chinese Chess Competition today. Sooooooooo happy that Soon Heng would be conducting the assembly. And the games are okay. Lost twice and win once. And I went to church at night coz we were having a service. Ended my day by sending good night wishes to my friends =)

12th of April:
It's Sim Yee birthday today. Happy burfday to you! Sorry can't celebrate with you. I'm grounded! GROUNDED!! Btw, it is also Easter today! Our church had a charity sale. And during our youth fellowship, we did easter eggs! And this is mine =)

Hoho! Branded easter egg!

And it is limited edition! XD

Haha. Mine was just a simple one. There are eggs that are for more nicer than mine!

This is pro!

Of course the main character on Easter is not these eggs. It is our Jesus Christ who died for our sins and resurrected after 3 days!

5 comments:

Joyceeeee said...

lol.
itu egg banyak cute!
Hahaaaa

四月 said...

oh, the egg so cute.

hmm, you have no problem in your muet geh...

ppl like me also can pass (so lucky), so u will be fine geh.


gambateh..

Chloe Chuah said...

da egg damnn nice!
:D

minyi said...

woo woo ... u donated blood also... haha

CaciquE said...

joyce: which egg u meant? my egg? OF COURSE its cute! XD

April: izit MUET really not as hard as i thought? hmm...still worry bout it =( juz hope tat it'll pass faster!

KahYee: thank you very much =)

minyi: wehh...cant view ur blog le...