Wednesday, April 1, 2009

today =)

Well, my mood just fluctuate a lot. Don't care me XD but anyway thanks for everyone's concern and I'm better now =) In fact, I am HAPPY now.

TOday is April Fool and I can't believe that the first person to fool me is SUN SHIN LOONGG!!!! And it was really a lame joke but I fall into his trap! And Yun Kang! He is a pro in playing prank. You hardly can escape from his 魔掌 T.T Overall this is the only people that tricked me today. Not that I'm very seng muk but rather because my friends bei ngo tiu sang lou hang...XD

And I was quite shocked when I know that the teacher who always says "Nei Hou Ye" viewed my blog before! Haha. He is my Maths tuition teacher. A very good one =) Anyone who is weak in maths and need tuition, go to Aspiration Tuition Center!!! haha... seriously, Mr Pang is a expert in maths. And the tuition center offers junk food! XD

Hmm, and I am rather....confused? Should I be there that time? zzzz....I think no (-.-)

8 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

=D

Ghaiyein said...

我没有中yunkang的trap . haha

阿紫 said...

愚人节我在小学过得很平安=)

minhui said...

小朋友不懂什么是愚人节

mojojoee said...

yunkang ==

CaciquE said...

errr...Aji, who r u actually? I can't get into ur link...

SRS said...

LOL..
Mr. Pang =DD
the chipmore got RM1.30 so expensive meh?@@"

阿紫 said...

小学生没有你想象中的好对付=.=