Friday, May 8, 2009

Me Flirtatious?

I was force by someone to post a blog T-T If I don't post one then my gambar bogel would appear in the net very soon...HNg...I will take my revenge, soul reaper!

Hmm. So lets talk bout yesterday's MUET and tuition. MUET was sux... I can't fully understand the question and... I'm so dead....but I did quite okay in task B. Zzz. Let bygone be bygone. I got a hunch I have to resit for the test T-T

And it so happened that when I was on my way to tuition with spider pig, few gals approached us and asked the route to the tuition center that we were going. Then I asked them how come they know we're going to tuition. " See you wearing school t-shirt ma..." they answered. SWt... And Mr Spidey started to tease me....zzzz... But as you can see, it was the girls who approached me 1st. Not me going flirting around =p As I mentioned in my previous post, Lim Kai Jian is not that kind of people XD

Signing off =)

4 comments:

Phoebe Lee Hilary said...

so perasan, i think the girls are talking to 'spider pig' and not you lo..ahahha

ChiannVern said...

lawl.!

Kae Vin said...

lol flirty

and those girls think that u look safe, so only they ask u question :P

well....i would prefer ur bogel pic to be posted :P

Andrew said...

hahahaha XD