Monday, March 9, 2009

What A Day....

Today things didn't go smoothly... Not everyone turned up during marching practice. Although we covered up everything in the practice but I am still worry bout it because not EVERYONE knows bout it! And tomorrow will be the rehearsal already T-T

After the practice, I went home at about 11 am+. Was suppose to have lunch together with my friends but then ho!!! some one said she was not feeling well so it was cancelled... I had to eat maggi at home....Haha...don't feel sorry la dai ga jie, I'm not blaming you XD

And in the evening, I planned to go jogging with Ken Vern and Min Hui but....it was raining...zzZZ...Don't know why everything that I planned today just cannot be done =( But thanks Min Hui, she accompanied me to dinner =)

Well, have to study now...

2 comments:

H a N n said...

aiya,
u shud have asked me out for dinner ma... xD

ChiannVern said...

Haha.
LOLS!
(:
so charm :P