Monday, March 2, 2009

Tagged by Joyce, Kah Yee and Yue Fen

Directions: Once you've been tagged, you've to write a blog or a note on Facebook with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to tag, listing their names & why you choose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment ("you're it") and to read your blog. You can't tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness. (:


1. I like football
2. I'm MU fans!!
3. I love Khalil Fong's Love Song
4. I'm single rite now! Don't say I pakto d!
5. I'm actually a emo person
6. I like rainy day=)
7. Form 6 is difficult to me becoz i m lazy to study....XD
8. Math's differentiation and integration are confusing!urghh....
9. Don't like to have bread for my breakfast =p
10. Love daydreaming
11. I need 8 hours of sleep everyday!
12. I don't like to conduct assembly actually XD
13. I don't know what more to write now =(
14. I think I don't know myself well
15. Coz I can't write 16 simple things bout myself
16. And at last I completed my tag! I choose not to tag any1 coz 'ji suo bu yu hu si yu ren' ! XD

2 comments:

ChiannVern said...

differentiation and integration !
i don't like too. =(

Sherman Tan said...

I prefer intergration over differentiation ==