Sunday, March 22, 2009

Last Day

Yes! At last I got my computer back. It was sent to repair. And now it is the last day of holiday, I wont have much time to online once school reopen so I have to online kao kao tonite! XD

Hmm, so what I did this holiday? Studying didn't take up alarge portion of my time XD but i did study a lil bit ! I spent most of the time walking around, playing piano and eating =) And went back to school a few times. Other than that, I went exercise coz don't have time when it's school day.

Overall, this is not a very fun and interesting holiday but I am satisfied that I studied a lil bit =) Hmm....Don't have much to say and lazy to write XD so that's all for now :)

4 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

U better than me..
This holiday...
I no study at all!
=(

Anonymous said...

Hahaaa.
LOLS!
xD good good!
At least you studied.
I neverr..
SOBS!
=(

minhui said...

hoho u got learn the song i ask u to learn ma??

四月 said...

开学愉快 ^^