Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MUET Speaking

Okay. I think I should write sth bout MUET. Eventually, I was in one of those few groups which are yet to be called up for MUET speaking test. Despite having no idea on how should it be done, my group was called to be examined yesterday.

At first, I though it should be something easy. Telling myself not to be panic, I started imaginig myself to speak to the other members in my group with ease and confidence. Nevertheless, I was overcomed by fear once I saw the question.

"Your school is producing a 25th anniversary magazine. There is a section here and what should be published have to be meaningful." I am suppose to give my points on photographs and captions from former to present. What should I say? I can't think fast. I only managed to figure out 2 or 3 points and I had to present my points. T-T I can't speak fluently....you know how is it when CD or VCD kek dai? ya... i was in that situation...

Other candidates were same as me (hohohoho...) maybe it's our 1st time... We will get use to it soon=)

At the end of class, teacher talked bout the fighting case that happened the day before. It seems the girl exaggerated the incident...beh song....

3 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

apa itu test?!?!
memang tak tau..
=(

CaciquE said...

MuET is english lai de...u nid it to enter university...

Chloe Chuah said...

lols...
izzit something like speech punya?!?!
my bro said he muet b4...
he said he kinda geng worrrr