Monday, February 2, 2009

CNY 2009

During the 1st day of CNY I went to Cameron Highland already =) I was longed for this trip coz I wanna stay away from the hustle and bustle of the city and get some rest. It was a 4 days trip. I really did enjoyed myself there with my relatives. Below are some pics....

my bookworm bro.
reading while waiting us to set off

hohoho! we are ready!

Thank God we got smooth traffic
If not my butt suffer a lot XD

Upon reaching, the 1st thing I notice is this dead beetle

Since there was not enough rooms for all of us,
so we camped in the farm!

My cousins! ^-^

Most of the time we spent watching movies in the tent
Yea they were focusing on the laptop and don't even
notice I was taking their pic...
And isn't the tent clean?
Haha...its my tent!

The 1st night we had steamboat
One word - SYOK!
Cold weather with hot food
It's an enjoyment...

2nd night - Barbeque!
See the colour of the chicken wings...
Very nice and tasty... ho chiak!

On the 3rd day, we went to the Boh Tea Centre

Greenish tea hills and blue sky
beautiful view (*-*)This is a iron plate
used in processing tea leaves

Having tea at the cafe
xin looked very mm song i took her pic XD

view from the cafe

THIS is my notty niece
she likes to walk herself and don't let ppl carry her
and she is only 3
but she is a cute gal la...
I remembered her经典名句:
"你烦到我脚都痹了啦!"
"你全身都是眉毛 e...."
(-.-iii)

After tea, we went to Gunung Brinchang
from here you can see the towns
and that day got heavy fogs
so can't see the towns clearly

THIS is another niece of mine
She too is cute and adorable^^

tired after climbing up the hill

My uncle which is the gal's grandpa
Xin, my cousin
Another dead animal
This time, a flattened snake (0.o)

In the noon, I went with my uncle to a garden of his friend
It is a HUGE garden
with many many kinds of flowers

a cactus with flower

plants with unique shapes

purple flower



rose

white roses


"pig cage grass"!

Mmm...this is also a very special plant
look like coral to me....

And this is my favourite ^^


Well, I think thats most of the highlights during my trip. Hope I can go there again!hoho....




No comments: