Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday 20.2.2009

HOHOHO! Just came back from movie. I watched The Pink Panther 2. Very funny and also very ridiculous. This was the first time I watched movie with my family till so late=)

But that is not the highlight of the day. The highlight is that I went for football selection today =D Iwasn't allow to play before this but after a talk with my mom, she gave in! hoho...so from here we could learn a lesson: parents aren't always that 固执 .

So, we started with fitness test. Easy. Run the field for 20 rounds!Muntah darah... I only managed to run 9 rounds XD I am so not fit >< And then there was a short match. Although my team won, but I didn't put up a good performance. Can't blame la...alr 2 years I didn't play in fields, I play futsal more now =)

And there was another incident today. It was around 2pm and the afternoon session just finished their assembly. It so happened that I was going to the office and a teacher, Mr X was in front of me. So I walked behind him and upon reaching the office door, he met his fren and they greeted each other. Then suddenly he turned, and said to me:

"Awak pergi duduk sana." pointing at the corridor in front of the staff room.

=.=||| I was stunned that time. He thought I was one of the problematic students!!!! Haha...Do I look like one? So I pretend I didn't hear anything and continue with my stuff... He must be too busy or maybe I gave him a very bad impression...><

try to imagine KP sit at the corridor.....XD

8 comments:

Chloe Chuah said...

lol...
KP sit at the corridor...
not bad xia ma...
=)

Anonymous said...

ha

CaciquE said...

NAH! xia sui la...
btw, may i know who r u, L?

Anonymous said...

haha..
KP..
canot imagine.. xD
KP sure is bad students =X

CaciquE said...

who said i bad?!
i very good de la
i helped SOMEONE to get phone number for her wor n she still said me bad...
hng.....

Anonymous said...

no nid highlight the SOMEONE ok..
k la..
know u are good la..
but..><"

aiteng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aiteng said...

i guess the Mr.X is Mr.Chua~!!he used to say this sentence 'awak pergi duduk sana' xD~!!right??